Classic Stripes (CS) is a flagship company of Astarc Group, offering Surface Augmentation Solutions to Automotive, Consumer Durables & Appliances industries across the globe for over 30 years.
CS has 3 states of the art manufacturing facilities within India, having certifications such as IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007, VDA (Verband der Automobilindudtrie).
All services from design development to manufacturing are done under one roof.
CS continues to invest in next generation technologies and products for its customers.
Classic Stripes product portfolio includes
- OEM Decals
- Printed Electronics (Thin, Flexible sensing & illumination solutions, touch interfaces)
- Flexible 3D Badging
- Domed Badging
- Automotive Instrument Cluster 2D & 3D Dials
- Fascia for Consumer Durable Industry
- Digital Branding Solutions
Vision & Values
Touch Everyone’s Lives
Be the best
- Spend a lot of time in making customers happy
- Relentless focus on execution
- Pursuing innovation and higher goals
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all aspect of business
- Empowerment and respect for all individual
- Work with passion, commitment and enthusiasm
- Teamwork wins
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Recognition of individual excellence
- Lead by example
Two Wheeler decals (OEM)
Four Wheeler decals (OEM)
sensing, illumination & touch interfaces
Thin, flexible, light weight sensing and illumination solutions for a wide range of industries i.e. Automotive, Consumer Electronics/Durables, Advertising, Medical devices/equipment, etc. Our solutions include
1. Flexible Piezoresistive sensing solutions for a variety of applications which include
- Standard Force/pressure Sensitive Resistors (FSR)
- Large & small format force/pressure sensors
- Integrated Position & resistive touch sensing (On-off switches, Linear and circular scrollers) – Suitable for touch interfaces requiring gloves, etc.
- Touch sensing wall switches
- Seat Occupancy detection sensors
- Temperature detection sensors (PTC)
2. Ultra-thin & Flexible Electroluminescent (EL) solutions which include
- Illuminated Decals (Automotive)
- Illuminated 3D badging(Automotive)
- Illuminated backlight cluster dial (Automotive)
- Illuminated seat logos, sill plates (Automotive)
- Multi-channel programmable Signage
3. Capacitive sensing solutions for a variety of applications which include
- Instrument/Device Touch Panels
View our new products in the video below
Flexible 3D Badging
Dials & Fascias
I. SCREEN / DIGITAL PRINTING
- Automated high speed cylinder printing machines coupled with wicket dryers
- High precision flat bed machines for large format printing (12 feet x 8 feet)
- Printing on different substrates such as self-adhesive Transparent vinyl, Opaque vinyl, Chrome PVC, Chrome PET, Brush Chrome Polyester, PMMA, Polycarbonate, Acrylic, Foam Board, Polyester, front lit and sub-surface printing for backlit applications
- High end latex digital printing machines which can print variety of materials used for indoor and outdoor branding, vehicle wraps etc.
II. FLEXIBLE 3D BADGING
- High precision vacuum forming machine produces flexible 3D badging
- The entire process and the product is environment friendly as it does not use hazardous substance at any stage
III. PRINTED ELECTRONICS
- Dedicated hybrid printed electronics facility with a class 10,000 cleanroom Approx. 2,000 sq. (20,000 sq.ft.) size
- State of the art screen printing & curing setup with in-house functional ink manufacturing capabilities
- Automated SMT assembly & production line
- Manual SMT R&D Mounter for specialised applications
- High pressure forming machine
- Conveyorised and automated doming setup 2 doming machines with robotic arms and multiple nozzle dispensing system
- Domed badges are highly flexible and 100% transparent in comparison to epoxy resin domed badges
I. In-house Design Studio
In-house design studio helps us maintain the secrecy while developing designs for our Customers.
- Blend of technical knowledge and creative talent.
- Equipped with world class Design and graphics softwares.
- Turn around time of just 3 days from concept to Design.
II. Classic Stripes has three manufacturing facilities in India.
- Fully air conditioned, humidity controlled, temperature controlled shop floor
- All facilities equipped with fully automated equipment for high speed and large volume production
- All processes are integrated with sap module to ensure consistent quality at large volumes
- All plants are IATF – 16949 certified
- All departments present under one roof for ensuring fast and first time right product development and fast problem solving
|Vasai - Mumbai|
|Haridwar - Uttarakhand|
|Ahmedabad - Gujarat|
A semi-automatic specialized screen printing unit for Printed Electronics
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) line consisting of:
- A fully automated stencil printer
- A fully automated SMT assembly machine
- An 8-zone convection oven
- Conveyers with unloaders
- Box ovens
A high-pressure forming tool to produce formable electronics, also referred to as In-Mold Electronics (IME)
- Quality Management system IATF 16949 : 2016 ; ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management system ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
OUR ADVANCED QC LAB CONDUCTS THE FOLLOWING TESTS:
- Peel Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Gloss test
- Cross-hatch adhesion test
- Spectrophotometer test (colour measurement)
- Abrasion resistance
- Impact resistance at Normal temperature and -15°C
- Thermal cycle resistance
- Humidity resistance
- Salt spray resistance
- Weathering resistance as per SAE J1960 / SAE 2527
- Boiling water immersion
- Heat resistance & Shrinkage
- Gasoline/ fuel oil resistance
- Petrol resistance
- Fuel C Resistance
- Gasohol resistance
- Water Resistance
- Acid resistance
- Alkali resistance
- Brake fluid resistance
- Engine oil resistance
- Detergent resistance
Paced product development that meets the cost of technical requirements as per our customer is the key focus area for the R&D Team.
With the proliferation of IoT& AI all around us and changing dynamics of user behaviour, our R&D will focus on developing the next generation of decorative and functional products for a wide range of industries like Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Appliances, Heath care, and Advertising.
Serving Customers Globally For Over 30 Years
Our latest achievements are mentioned below:
Classic Stripes Private Limited.
Astarc House, 76/79, Makwana Lane,Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400059 (INDIA).
CIN : U74110MH2011PTC222752Fill Up the form
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
CS has formed a charitable trust for the society’s welfare and the underprivileged, named after its founder Kishore Musale. The Kishore Musale Charitable Trust (KMCT) has carried out numerous charitable activities and looks to continue to contribute regularly to the needy.Read More
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
CS has formed a charitable trust for the society’s welfare and the underprivileged, named after its founder Kishore Musale. The Kishore Musale Charitable Trust (KMCT) has carried out numerous charitable activities and looks to continue to contribute regularly to the needy.
- Notebook program is benefiting 6,300 students in improving handwriting and developing an Interest in education.
- Computer literacy developed among 3,031 students every year.
- 2100 Students from Govt school every year speak basic English.
- Digital education has benefited 1100 students every year.
- Personality has been developed among 2300 students every year through the soft skill development program.Cycle bank project ensured further education of 400 remote location students
HEALTHCARE & SANITATION:
- More than 1000 village people are benefited with health checkup and further treatment.
- Blood donation camps have saved the life of more than 800 people
- 600+ toilets are constructed in villages and schools.
- Adolescent girls from various schools are oriented on family life. education. 2550+ Girls are benefited from it.
LIVELIHOOD AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- During the pandemic period due to Covid 19, KMCT team provided online training to over 150 rural adivasi women to stitch masks. They were thoroughly supported by KMCT paid for their inputs. Total 90,000 masks were manufactured each costing Rs.5 to Rs.7. Under this program every woman earned around Rs.3000 to 3500 each with an approximate total amount of Rs.5,00,000/-.
- Apart from this, online training to the EDP candidates of KMCT for fashion designing was provided continuously. This training benefited 160 women from the interior villages.
ACTIVITIES DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
- Around 1500 packets consisting of essential grocery delivered to adivasi and migrants of Vasai and Palghar Taluka
- We have distributed food for migrants and adivasi families at Vasai, total food container by KMCT 127540 nos.
- KMCT team has performed essential activities of distribution of masks and sanitizers during the critical period of Covid 19 pandemic situation. We have distributed cotton masks to Z.P.School students in almost 25 villages like Shiravli, Parol, Ganje-Dhekale, Sakhare, Navze, Pargaon, etc. Distribution of above masks was started and by now 15000 students of 125 villages have received masks.
To read more on KMCT initiatives and programs please visit www.kmct.in